Sarah Breathnach works with startups to build a strong inbound marketing foundation for fast growth. As the Head of Demand Generation at Hunters, a cybersecurity startup headquartered in Tel Aviv, Israel – Sarah is building the Demand Gen & Field Marketing function globally.
Before Hunters, Sarah started her tech career at Localytics, a Boston, MA start-up acquired by Upland Software in 2019. From there, Sarah was hired to build out the Demand Gen team at Tamr, a data & analytics start-up HQ’d in Cambridge, MA.
Here are some of the key topics that Sarah and Paris discussed in this episode:
• The differences between demand gen vs lead gen vs demand capture
• What are the best channels and methods for demand capture?
• How to better engage on organic social?
• Why hiring a marketing team to do lead gen is a big mistake for businesses?
• Moving away from ‘lead gen’ is great. But how do you get both your marketing & sales teams to agree on that?
• Why is dark social a breath of fresh air for B2B marketers? How to leverage dark social as part of your demand gen strategy?
• Key takeaways from the Inbound Conference in Boston
• Influencer marketing for B2B
• 🔥 Fire Questions Challenge
Book, Amp It Up: Leading for Hypergrowth by Raising Expectations, Increasing Urgency, and Elevating Intensity by Frank Slootman
Listen to the episode with Sarah to find out why she advises marketers to ONLY work for CEOs who value marketing. Also, discover how to lead with demand gen strategies.
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳