Stacey Danheiser is the CEO and founder of SHAKE Marketing Group, and the co-author of Stand Out Marketing and Value-ology. After nearly 15 years in marketing leadership at various Fortune 500 companies, Stacey started SHAKE Marketing Group to help B2B organizations shift from product-pushing to customer-focused.
Stacey also hosts Soar Marketing Society, a private community for B2B Marketers who want to elevate their skills, impact and careers.
Here are some of the key topics that Paris and Stacey discussed in this episode:
• B2B vs B2C trafe-offs
• The broken chain between marketing & sales: why don’t they speak the same language and why this should change?
• Why the key role of marketers is to be the internal voice of the customer
• 7+1 Steps Framework To Be More Strategic with B2B Marketing: Why are so many marketers skipping steps? And what can they do to think and act more strategically?
• 3 ways how to position yourself better as a marketer and help you gain credibility with your internal teams
• 5 key V.A.L.U.E. competencies to stand out in a sea of marketing sameness
• What is the mindset of a great marketer? And how can you be a marketing leader instead of following the herd?
• How can CMOs Meet CEOs Expectations?
Book, Stand-out Marketing: How to Differentiate Your Organization in a Sea of Sameness, by Dr Simon Kelly (Author), Dr Paul Johnston (Author), Stacey Danheiser (Author)
Book, Value-ology: Aligning sales and marketing to shape and deliver profitable customer value propositions, by Simon Kelly (Author), Paul Johnston (Author), Stacey Danheiser (Author)
Soar Marketing Society, a private community for B2B Marketers who want to elevate their skills, impact, and careers
Listen to the episode with Stacey to find out more about how to stand out with your B2B Marketing strategy and why the only opinion that matters most is that of the customer.
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳