Sam Dunning is the co-owner at Web Choice, an award-winning web development and digital marketing company. He’s also the host of a B2B marketing podcast called the Business Growth Show.
Join us to learn why SEO isn’t dead and how to make your website your best salesperson.
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳
Here are some of the key topics that Sam and Paris discussed in this episode:
• (2:40) The biggest mistakes on B2B SaaS websites
• (4:46) How to make your B2B SaaS website resonate with your audience
• (6:04) Is SEO a fit for you?
• (13:03) How to create content that matches the search demand
• (13:58) Why marketing & sales alignment is a win for the customer
• (17:01) How to create value in your B2B content
• (19:00) Why you should be present on multiple channels
• (21:00) How to rank with your B2B SaaS website
• (22:04) How to do link building for your B2B SaaS website for free
• (25:47) What are Core Web Vitals?
• (28:44) When is the right time to remove or update a page?
• (30:56) How to keep visitors on your website
Chartable.com, podcast analytics and attribution platform for publishers & advertisers
Quote from Sam Dunning on Episode 103 of Paris Talks Marketing