Raúl Galera is the Partnerships Lead at ReferralCandy, an app that allows eCommerce brands to set up and run customer referral programs. Founded over 10 years ago, ReferralCandy has helped over 30,000 brands leverage the power of word of mouth and turn their customer base into their marketing team.
Raúl has been leading ReferralCandy’s partnership efforts for the past five years, working alongside marketing agencies, media, and tech companies.
Here are some of the key topics that Raúl and Paris discussed in this episode:
• What is referral marketing?
• Why is referral marketing different than influencer marketing and affiliate marketing?
• What are the future trends in referral marketing?
• Is Web3.0 the evolution of referral marketing?
• How to scale with referral programs?
• How much of ReferralCandy’s new customer acquisition comes from referrals?
Listen to the episode to learn more about referral marketing as a customer retention and acquisition channel.
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳