In this episode, Paris interviews Khaled Naim, who is the Co-Founder & CEO of Onfleet, the fastest-growing provider of last-mile delivery management software. Onfleet powers millions of deliveries per week for thousands of businesses around the world and handles route optimization, dispatching, real-time driver tracking, proof of delivery, analytics, and customer communications.
Listen to the episode as Khaled and Paris discuss:
• Pricing strategies
• Finding an organic product growth hook for B2B
• Account-based marketing and how to stay in front of competitors
• The right mix between a product-led growth motion and a high-sales touch approach
• The importance of a partnership-driven strategy
• The growth of the delivery market during COVID
Tune in to see why Khaled believes that the best strategy is always to have the best product in the market!
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳