In this episode, Paris sits down with Srikrishnan Ganesan, the CEO and co-founder of the fast-growing SaaS startup Rocketlane. Srikrishnan is also building Preflight, the world’s first and only community for leaders and practitioners managing customer onboarding, success, value delivery, and project management.
As you can probably notice, Srikrishnan uses a unique platform (a community) to engage with people, just like our former guest from episode 55 – Patrick Campbell, who says that the CAC goes higher and higher for SaaS, and part of the reason is that the classic channels like Facebook do not work and are getting saturated.
Hear more in this episode as we discuss with Srikrishnan:
• Their acquisition journey
• Category creation and leadership
• The concept of the time to value
• The importance of the onboarding experience and the maturity survey
• Scaling marketing through communities and podcasts
Tune in and don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories!