Simon Severino is an Author, CEO of the consulting firm Strategy Sprints, and Host of the Strategy Sprints podcast.
He created the Strategy Sprints™ Method. It helps owners double their revenue in 90 days and get out of the weeds. Simon’s global team of Certified Strategy Sprints™ Coaches consult clients on how to gain market share and work in weekly sprints for fast execution. Google, Consilience Ventures, Roche, Amgen, AbbVie and hundreds of frontier teams partner with Simon’s team.
As a member of SVBS (Silicon Valley Blockchain Society), Simon enables cross-stage capital flows and minimizes execution risks in technology startups.
He is a TEDx speaker and has appeared on over 500 podcasts. He writes for Forbes and Entrepreneur Magazine about scaling digital businesses.
Here are some of the key topics that Simon and Paris discussed in this episode:
• How to double your revenue in 90 days with the Strategy Sprints Method
• How 50/50 risk (for you and your client) doubles your revenue
• The perfect 5-levels deep ideal customer profile to help you with acquisition
• How to do zero-budget marketing for 2 hours per week
• ⚡️ Falling in love with the problem, not the solution
• How to get easy inspiration for creating new content weekly
• Why Simon says no to paid advertising
• 🔥 Fire Questions Challenge
Listen to the episode with Simon to find out more about why marketing is the least important thing in running a business and how to grow your revenue in 90 days.
And don’t forget to subscribe on your favorite podcast platform for more practical tips and stories! ⏳