Hop Online is a “full-stack” digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Founded in 2009 by former Google Bulgaria Country Manager Paris Childress, the company offers bespoke digital marketing solutions to high-growth companies all around the world. We’ve worked with over 200 international companies since inception.
Hop Onliners ask tough questions, learn new industries quickly, adapt to constant change, and deliver measurable results. We pride ourselves in providing value for money and offering flexibility to our clients — whether acting as their remote marketing team or integrating and filling out in-house marketing teams.
About the Paid Social Specialist role
We are looking for curious digital marketers — aspiring and experienced alike — who are interested in challenging themselves, learning new digital marketing skills and perfecting existing ones in a dynamic and highly collaborative agency environment.
Our clients use paid social for a variety of goals, including brand visibility, audience engagement, content promotion, lead generation and sales of products and services.
The Social Media Ad Specialist is part of the Social Media Marketing Team and is responsible for maximizing client Return on Investment (ROI) from paid social media campaigns — primarily Facebook, but also Instagram, LinkedIn and others.
Day-to-day, you’ll be planning and executing paid social media campaigns from A to Z and working with colleagues and clients who contribute ad creatives, content, copywriting and landing pages. You will be tasked with coordinating all necessary elements of a successful paid social campaign, and you’ll be responsible for the end results.
- Planning and execution of paid social campaigns on behalf of our clients’ brands
- Coordinating with colleagues for campaign assets such as image/video creative, ad copy, landing pages and bot conversation scripts
- Proactive and frequent testing of new audiences, campaigns types and creatives in pursuit of constantly improving results
- Maintenance of client Facebook pages and other social media accounts
- Demonstrated experience with the Facebook Advertising platform, including but not limited to:
- Business Manager
- Ads Manager
- Facebook pixels
- Creative Hub
- Audience Insights
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Unbounce and/or other related landing page builders
- Basic visual design skills, Photoshop and/or Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Demonstrated English copywriting skills
- Ability to work fast and independently, but also to collaborate within a team environment
- Excellent documentation and client reporting skills; ability to build, interpret and defend KPI dashboards
Why Hop Online?
Our people are our greatest assets, and we invest heavily in their well-being and professional development. Here’s how:
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning license (formerly Lynda.com)
- MultiSport card
- Supplemental health insurance including dental
- Flexible work hours
- Profit-sharing based bonus scheme
- Regular skill-sharing sessions
- Outdoor team building events
- Work exclusively in English with native English-speaking clients
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge tools and strategies
If you want to reach your full potential as a digital marketer, Hop Online is the place to be.