About Hop Online
We’re a full-stack digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We primarily serve B2B clients across the globe with SEO, content marketing, PPC, and social media solutions.
Founded by ex-Google Country Manager Paris Childress, our team consists of diversely talented people. We bring a holistic, multi-channel approach to digital marketing, driven by shared goals to grow our clients’ businesses.
The Social Media and Content Strategist is mainly responsible for ensuring the continued success of Hop Online’s social channels and plays a key role in social content production and re-purposing.
- Maintain daily posting activity on company social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) in collaboration with Marketing colleagues through a combination of curated and original company content. Engage with comments as needed
- Manage, grow and deliver the company’s newsletter to a growing list of subscribers
- Ongoing monitoring and analysis of the SaaS growth agency competitor landscape as well as other thought leaders in the SaaS marketing space.
- Guide content strategy and editorial calendar based on insights from SaaS marketing trends, competitor activity, and social media and website analytics data
- Nurturing marketing audiences with relevant content through email campaigns
- Be visible in marketing and SaaS growth communities
- Support content re-purposing initiatives
- Produce regular channel performance reports
- Desired skills and experience:
- Native or fully proficient English
- 2+ years proven work experience as a Social media or content strategist
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Google Analytics & Social Analytics knowledge
- Experience with CRMs (HubSpot, Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc)
- Understanding of core SEO principles
- Open-minded and striving for self-development
- Experience living and/or working in a foreign country is a plus
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop or Lumen (or similar) is a plus
- Experience with SaaS, Technology or B2B companies is a plus
- Experience with Project Management tools (Asana, ClickUp, Jira, etc.) is a plus
Our people are our greatest assets, and we invest in their well-being and professional development. Here’s how:
- MultiSport card
- Supplemental health insurance including dental, prescription drugs and hospital stays
- Flexible work hours
- Regular skill-sharing sessions
- Bi-annual team building events
- Gain international experience working with diverse, English-speaking clients
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge marketing tools and strategies
If you want to reach your full potential as a digital marketer, Hop Online is the place to be.Apply here