About Hop Online
Hop Online is a “full-stack” digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Founded in 2009 by former Google Bulgaria Country Manager Paris Childress, the company offers bespoke digital marketing solutions to high-growth companies all around the world. We’ve worked with over 200 international companies since inception.
Hop Onliners ask tough questions, learn new industries quickly, adapt to constant change, and deliver measurable results. We pride ourselves in providing value for money and offering flexibility to our clients — whether acting as their remote marketing team or integrating and filling out in-house marketing teams.
About the SEO Specialist role
We are looking for curious digital marketers — aspiring and experienced alike — who are interested in challenging themselves, learning new digital marketing skills and perfecting existing ones in a dynamic and highly collaborative agency environment.
Our clients use SEO for a variety of goals, including lead generation, sales of products and services, and brand visibility.
The SEO Specialist is part of the SEO Team and is responsible for performing SEO audits and on-going SEO services with the goal of increasing the client’s organic traffic and organic conversions from Google and Bing.
Day-to-day, you’ll be working on keyword research and clustering, on page SEO optimization, website structure recommendations, technical SEO audits and audit verifications, identifying link building opportunities, creating comprehensive SEO strategies and ongoing analysis of the SEO performance.
- Executing SEO audits (technical and content) following the agency’s guidelines;
- Monitoring SEO implementation and communication with the client’s dev team or the inhouse developer;
- Monthly monitoring for new issues or new opportunities for better organic performance;
- Creating and updating SEO reports with Google Data Studio
- Creating backlink strategies and running successful backlink campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience with on-page and off-page SEO;
- Advanced usage of the tools that include Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMrush and Ubersuggest
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with log file analysis and website migrations is considered a plus
- Demonstrated English copywriting skills
- Ability to work fast and independently, but also to collaborate within a team environment
- Excellent documentation and client reporting skills.
Why Hop Online?
If you’re the type of person who wants to work in a dynamic, international environment that challenges you to grow personally and professionally, this might be the right place for you.