About Hop Online
Hop Online is a “full-stack” digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. Founded in 2009 by former Google Bulgaria Country Manager Paris Childress, the company offers digital marketing solutions to high-growth companies all around the world. We’ve worked with over 200 international companies since inception.
Hop Onliners ask tough questions, learn new industries quickly, adapt to constant change, and deliver measurable results. We pride ourselves in providing value for money and offering flexibility to our clients — whether acting as their remote marketing team or integrating and filling out in-house marketing teams.
The PPC Spcialist is responsible for administering and managing Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Specialist can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Perform daily account management and optimization of pay per click accounts on Google Ads and Bing Ads (Microsoft Advertising) and other online advertising platforms for a diverse portfolio of international clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, daily and monthly account budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage, maintain and update large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad ideas.
- Assist in the management of display network placement lists on Google Ads and through other display advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation of new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communicate to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Desired skills and experience:
- Familiarity with the Google Ads platform
- Native or fully proficient English (experience living and/or working in a foreign country is a plus).
- Familiarity with the Google Ads platform. Relevant certifications would be a big plus.
- Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams.
- Willingness and openness to share knowledge and help others improve.
- Curious, analytical mindset and desire for continual for self-learning.
- Problem solver!
- Proficiency with data analysis, spreadsheets, and slide presentations.
Our people are our greatest assets, and we invest heavily in their well-being and professional development. Here’s how:
- Build an international professional network
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning license (formerly Lynda.com)
- MultiSport card
- Supplemental health insurance including dental
- Flexible work hours
- Profit-sharing based bonus scheme
- Regular skill sharing sessions
- Outdoor team building events
- Work exclusively in English with native English-speaking clients
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge tools and strategies
If you want to reach your full potential as a digital marketer, Hop Online is the place to be.Apply here