Digital Analytics Specialist (Remote)
About Hop Online
We’re a full stack digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We primarily serve SaaS clients across the globe with SEO, content marketing, creative, PPC, and social media solutions.
Founded by ex-Google Country Manager Paris Childress, our team consists of diversely talented people. We bring a holistic, multi-channel approach to digital marketing, driven by shared goals to scale our clients businesses profitably.
The Digital Analytics Specialist is setting up web and app analytics, preparing regular reports on the performance of the project KPIs, and implementing conversion tracking through specific tools compliant with clients’ KPIs.
- Provide support to the team for all tasks related to web / digital analytics, tracking implementation and reporting.
- Upkeep Google Analytics properties for clients and make sure data is correct and of good quality.
- Define interactions within websites and apps which can be used to measure and report on the success of digital channels.
- Implement tracking to the digital properties through Google Tag Manager and with the help of developers when needed.
- Organize and consolidate data in relevant platforms such as Google Analytics and Google Data Studio.
- Prepare internal / client reports presenting the KPIs relevant to the specific project.
- Consult clients on web / digital analytics needs and requirements on a regular basis.
Desired skills and experience
- Native or fully proficient English.
- Education: University degree.
- Experience: minimum 1 years of similar professional experience.
- Specific experience and/or knowledge:
- Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Google tag manager
- Looker studio
Our culture stands for curiosity, thirst for development, partnership, and we’d love to share it with you!
Additionally we provide:
- Regular company-wide skill sharing events.
- Personal allowance for ongoing professional development.
- Gain international experience working with diverse, English-speaking clients.
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge marketing tools and strategies.
- Additional paid time off with the experience gained in Hop.
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing based bonus scheme.
- Supplemental health insurance including dental, prescription drugs, and hospital stays.
- MultiSport card.
- Flexible office hours and an all-remote operation.
- Bi-annual team building events.
If you want to reach your full potential as a digital marketer, Hop Online is the place to be.