Digital Advertising Specialist (Remote)
About Hop Online
We’re a full-stack digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We primarily serve SaaS clients across the globe with SEO, content marketing, creative, PPC, and social media solutions.
Founded by ex-Google Country Manager Paris Childress, our team consists of diversely talented people. We bring a holistic, multi-channel approach to digital marketing, driven by shared goals to scale our clients’ businesses profitably.
The Digital Advertising Specialist is part of the Paid media group and is responsible for maximizing client Return on Investment (ROI) from PPC campaigns — primarily Facebook, LinkedIn and Google ads, but also Instagram, TikTok, Microsoft Advertising (ex-Bing Ads), and others.
Day-to-day, you’ll be planning and executing paid media campaigns from A to Z and working with colleagues and clients who contribute ad creatives, content, copywriting, and landing pages. You will be tasked with coordinating all necessary elements of a successful digital advertising campaign, and you’ll be responsible for the end results.
- Planning and execution of PPC campaigns on behalf of our clients.
- Coordinating with colleagues for campaign assets such as image/video creative, ad copy, and landing pages.
- Proactive and frequent testing of new audiences, campaign types, and creatives in pursuit of constantly improving results.
- Internal and external communication with team members and clients.
Desired primary skills and experience
- At least 1 year of experience managing ad campaigns.
- Experience with the Meta Advertising platform, including Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Events Manager, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Audiences, etc.
- Experience with Google Ads.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Native level of English and demonstrated English copywriting skills.
- Ability to work fast and independently, but also to collaborate within a team environment.
- Excellent documentation and client reporting skills; ability to build, interpret, and defend KPI dashboards.
Desired secondary skills – a big plus
- Experience with LinkedIn and/or TikTok advertising platform.
- Familiarity with Unbounce and/or other related landing page builders.
- Basic visual design skills are a plus.
Our culture stands for curiosity, thirst for development, partnership, and we’d love to share it with you!
Additionally we provide
- Flexible hours during a 4.5 day workweek (Happy Friday!) and an all-remote operation
- Competitive salary.
- Profit-sharing-based bonus scheme.
- Additional paid time off with the experience gained in Hop.
- Supplemental health insurance including dental, prescription drugs and hospital stays.
- MultiSport card.
- Bi-annual team building events.
- Regular company-wide skill-sharing events.
- Personal allowance for ongoing professional development.
- Gain international experience working with diverse, English-speaking clients.
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge marketing tools and strategies.
If you want to reach your full potential as a digital marketer, Hop Online is the place to be.