About Hop Online
We’re a 10-year-old full-stack digital marketing agency based in Sofia, Bulgaria. We primarily serve B2B and B2C clients across the globe with SEO, content marketing, PPC, and social media solutions.
Founded by ex-Google Country Manager Paris Childress, our team consists of diversely talented people. We bring a holistic, multi-channel approach to digital marketing, driven by shared goals to grow our clients’ businesses.
The Content Marketing Strategist is responsible for creating strategic content briefs for written and video content for our clients. The Content Marketing Strategist is also responsible for editing online content to ensure adherence to SEO best practices contained in strategic briefs. The Content Marketing Strategist works in close collaboration with the Client Success Managers to understand and contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
- Perform SEO keyword research, topic research, and search intent analysis for each content piece to identify opportunities.
- Native or fully proficient English (experience living and/or working in a foreign country is a plus).
- Excellent writing, editing, and optimizing skills.
- Understanding of core SEO principles and SEO content.
- Demonstrated success in working in cross-functional teams.
- Willingness and openness to share knowledge and help others improve.
- Curious, analytical mindset and desire for continual self-learning.
- Problem solver!
- Proficiency in data analysis, spreadsheets, and slide presentations.
- Competence, professionalism, resourcefulness
- Effective communications.
Our people are our greatest assets, and we invest heavily in their well-being and professional development. Here’s how:
- Unlimited LinkedIn Learning license (formerly Lynda.com)
- MultiSport card
- Supplemental health insurance including dental
- Flexible work hours
- Profit-sharing based bonus scheme
- Regular skill-sharing sessions
- Outdoor team building events
- Work exclusively in English with native English-speaking clients
- Solve challenging problems using cutting-edge tools and strategies